We offer the following 3 types of Motor Insurance cover:

  • Third Party: This covers third party bodily injury and property damage arising out of a vehicle accident. This is the minimum cover required by the Motor Insurance Act, for vehicles used on the road.
  • Third Party Fire & Theft: This is a third party insurance cover that extends to include loss or damage as a result of theft and fire.
  • Comprehensive: This covers accidental loss or damage to your vehicle(s) whether it is for private or corporate use or vehicles used to carry your own business goods, vehicles for hiring and vehicles such as trucks and tankers used for general cartage.

Summary of Cover (Comprehensive Motor Insurance)

  • Accidental collision or overturning
  • Fire, external explosion, self-ignition or lightning
  • Theft, burglary, house-breaking and malicious acts
  • Flood, storm, earthquake, riot, strike and civil commotion
  • Property damage, injury and death to third parties for which you may be legally liable.

We Hope all is well.

Do you have anything to insure, or want to register with us for solid protection you can always rely on? Click on the below button.